Be the Match Registry
For patients diagnosed with leukemia, lymphoma and other life-threatening diseases, a bone marrow or cord blood transplant may be their best or only hope for a cure. Yet 70% of patients who need a transplant do not have a matching donor in their family. They depend on Be The Match® an international marrow donor program to find a match to save their life.
Donors ages 18 to 44 years old can receive a complimentary kit throughout the month of February by using the promo code "childrens".
Dates: February 1, 2014-March 31, 2014
Follow Easy Steps:
- Go To: www.BeTheMatch.org
- Click: “Join The Registry Online” or “Join Now”.
- Confirm you meet basic registry guidelines (health, commitment to donate if matched, etc.).
- Complete online form/questionnaire and order kit using promo code “childrens”.
- The kit will arrive by mail. Follow instructions to swab the inside of your cheek to be typed.
- Return kit via mail.
Cost: Free to registrant by using the promo code “childrens”
Join the Registry online at www.bethematch.org
February Promo Code: childrens