Cancer and Blood Disorders: Summer Camp
Children with an illness simply want to be a kid – to run and jump, swim and play games. Going to camp is the perfect way for Gill Center patients to “get away from it all.” Our camps and retreat weekends are held at Camp John Marc, a location designed to meet the needs of children with special medical needs or major physical disabilities.
- Camp Esperanza – Cancer patients
- Camp Jubilee – Sickle cell patients
- Camp Ailihpomeh – Hemophilia patients
- Camp Feliz – Brain tumor patients
- Oncology Family Retreat – Cancer patients and their families
Camp Sol is available for families who've experienced the loss of a child. The camp helps to heal the family heart through a supportive, warm environment where grieving families participate together and share experiences.