Orthodontics: Referral Directory
Yong Jong Park, DDS. - Orthodontics, management of craniofacial and cleft lip/palate anomalies
Joy Parker - Practice Administrator
Description of services:
- Presurgical orthopaedics for cleft infants
- Orthodontics and dentofacial orthopaedics for cleft lip and palate
- Orthodontics and dentofacial orthopaedics for craniofacial anomalies
- Orthodontics and dentofacial orthopaedics for patients with special needs
- Orthodontics and dentofacial orthopaedics for patients with medically compromised conditions
- Surgical orthodontics for patients with dentofacial deformities
- Conventional orthodontics (braces)
- Cosmetic orthodontics
Procedures performed or problems diagnosed and treated:
- Comprehensive orthodontic care (braces)
- Comprehensive care of cleft lip/palate from infancy through adolescence
- Comprehensive care of craniofacial anomalies
- Comprehensive care of dentofacial deformities
- Early orthodontic intervention
Information for referral sources:
Primary care physician referral requested or parents may self-refer.
Why Children's Medical Center?
- Early intervention is provided in a variety of cases.
- The orthodontic program has been a part of the craniofacial team since 1990.
- The orthodontic clinic is a full-time facility.
- The orthodontists have been trained in craniofacial anomalies and cleft lip and palate defects.
- The Children's orthodontic clinic leads the nation in the number of presurgical orthopaedics.