Psychiatry and Psychological Services: Inpatient Referral Directory
- Andrew Deiderich , M.D.
- Stephanie C. Setliff , M.D.
- Ramona Weatherford , L.C.S.W.
Description of services:
- Multidisciplinary assessment
- Individualized plan of care
- Medication management
- Nutritional counseling
- Therapeutic school
- Academic assessment and placement
- Structured environment with behavioral program
- Social skills group and group psychotherapy
- Parent education classes
- Family therapy
- Multi-family therapy
- 24-hour inpatient nursing care
- Psychological testing/consultation
Procedures performed or problems diagnosed and treated:
- Eating disorders
- Mood disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- School avoidance/refusal
- Psychotic disorders
Information for referral sources:
Referral from primary care physician or psychiatrist required. Contact the intake coordinator, at 214-456-8899.
Why Children's Medical Center?
- The Children's inpatient psychiatry service is the only facility in Dallas-Fort Worth that treats medically compromised children and adolescents with psychiatric disorders.
- Our inpatient program provides a preschool track for children with psychiatric disorders.
- Educational services are provided in collaboration with the Dallas Public School's hospital-bound program.
- Our eating disorders program is the only program in a multi-state area that has five comprehensive levels of care treating children and adolescents under the age of 18. The program includes a treatment track specifically designed for males.
Psychiatry (Day Treatment)