Radiology: Referral Directory
- Timothy N. Booth, M.D.
- Kevin B. Cederberg, M.D.
- Jeanne M. Dillenbeck, M.D.
- Neil Fernandes, M.D.
- Jeanne M. Joglar, M.D.
- Korgun Koral, M.D.
- Jeannie K. Kwon, M.D.
- Elizabeth Lagomarsino, M.D.
- M. Craig Morriss, M.D.
- Jerry A. Powell Jr., M.D.
- Marcia A. Pritchard, M.D.
- Nancy K. Rollins, M.D., FAAP
- Eugene G. Sheffield, M.D.
- Daniel Veltkamp, M.D.
- Jennifer G. Veltkamp, M.D.
- Devri L. Weakley, M.D.
- Mary S. Yang, M.D.
- Linda Boatner
- Eric McDaniel
Description of services:
Inpatient and outpatient radiology services, including:
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine, Dallas only
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Interventional/Special Procedures (including embolizations & sclerotherapy), Dallas only
- PICC Line Placement, Dallas Only
- PET, Dallas Only
Why Children's Medical Center?
- Because the physicians on the medical staff and employees work hard to alleviate children’s fears, most routine examinations are performed without sedation. However, when anesthesia is needed, the pediatric anesthesiologists on the medical staff and nurses are skilled in providing sedation for routine and complex medical procedures.
- Unique attributes of our service include:
- Interventional/vascular radiology providing non-surgical alternative to complex vascular and lympatic malformation.
- Non-surgical approaches to some surgical conditions
- Four 1.5T MR units and one 3.0T MR unit at Dallas
- One 1.5T MR unit at Legacy
- PET-CT scanner.
- All employees are experienced in age-specific responses of children to help alleviate patient fears.
Please provide the following information when scheduling a diagnostic consultation:
- Patient name and date of birth
- Children's Medical Center medical record number (if a returning patient and number is known)
- Pertinent clinical history and symptoms
- Insurance/referral information and authorization
- Physician clinical findings or symptoms which caused the physician to request radiologic consultation
- Parent's name and current home, work and cell telephone numbers.
Other helpful information:
- A written or faxed referral from physician or referral source is required.
- Pre-authorization is required by some insurance plans.
- Diagnosis, evaluation and recommended treatment information is provided promptly to the referring physician.
- Radiology reports are immediately available following the study:
- On the physician portal
- By automated fax, or
- By request.